Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Make that Paper

Just one day after writing a piece to celebrate Land Rovers 40th anniversary I get to witness the original 1970 series breakdown right before me.

kai.. dis Moto Heavy o!!!!!!!!
Quite often we’re told that Nigerians are a bunch of resilient, hard working, never say die people but when you witness this kind of determination by my friends over at Lastma to make that ‘paper’ you’ve got to ask yourself am I doing enough for my hustle?
This guys actually helped the unsuspecting driver of this classic push this 2Ton+ monster unto the kerb and then bill em’ while askari stands watch…..

Stop dia my evening cheda has come

3 comments:

  1. this is a classic case of co-operation within different government agencies. lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol,
    we must survive sha

    ReplyDelete