Monday, March 22, 2010

Stunting

Sometime last week on the Beat FM as Toolz was rounding up her show, she said she was pissed off at two things, one of them being that she noticed whenever she was behind the wheels of her car; she often got a rough time especially from Male drivers. Like it was always some kind of battle or Race to get off the Red lights at an intersection or get in front of them in traffic. Well ehmm, yes Toolz it is. The thing is most Women are terrible drivers and in a city like Lagos where it’s a nightmare to drive, you often don’t want things like Trucks, Trailers, Danfo drivers and Women in front of you . They’ll only, only slow you down.
In my nearly 2 decades of driving I have met only a few drivers worth writing about and I’m going to be Married to 1. Now hold up, hold up before you figure I’m all biased and stuff. We can settle this by me challenging you to a test, which is simple: Come drive my Car!!!!!!!!!!!! (You definitely won’t get past opening the doors).
On earth today, there are only 3 people who can drive her (my Car). Me, My Brother and my Boo. Such is her Mastery of the Art of Driving.
The reason why she’s so phenomenally good is simply because she took the route that Male drivers take. They “LEARN”. All bad Female drivers have a biased mindset about driving before they ever get behind the wheels of a car; “oh I’m scared”, “driving is for men”, “whatever I’ll get a driver”, “I can’t drive in Lagos”, “my Husband will drive me”. These and numerous excuses I’m sure you’ve heard at some point and as such they never really get into the feel of being a good driver.
Ask any guy; nothing makes ‘em prouder than seeing his boo beat some other guy off the Lights or do the Shunting!!! You can then begin to understand my joy and pride knowing that beyond being a phenomenal singer my baby can switch lanes!!!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Yep....
    I once date a girl that could drive.
    She smashed my car in school!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you forgotten that I drove your car when we went for Seun Awolowo's engagement in Ikorodu, when you still had runz in Ikorodu?Even if I it was less that a Kilometer,I still drove it,so you better include me in the list of those who have driven your car.

    You need to see my fiancee overtake and switch lanes, I always hold onto the edge of the seat when she drives us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh.... I forgot that 1 time Wola!!!!
    Welcome to the Privileged Club of Guys with Switching Babes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I realllllyyy want to say something here?

    No! I reserve my comments.

    Pass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apparently u left out a lot of people in this list of ppl wey fit drive ur car, I no stress u, cuz I'm more interested in joining the guys with switching babes club.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh my Coks i forgot to add u
    And since i'm doing that.. i just might add LAYI
    Phewww!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vas1 your "Ohh my Coks" statement in your last post is slighltyl worrisome

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Dapo,
    Why do you call me a liar?Have you been driven by her before?

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol! From the way it looks, obviously everybody can drive Bin laden's car. And yes my MRS is a "Switching babe" .. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can bet my 2 knots that my younger sister is the best female driver ever....

    ReplyDelete